Prestige and Power Awards and Nominations

BLOGGER AWARD NOMINATION

If you have arrived on this page via a personal invitation from me, then you have been chosen to receive a Prestige and Power Blog Award Nomination. Please kindly display the following award logo on your website with a link to Prestige and Power There are no special rules to follow for this particular award, just display the Prestige and Power Award Logo that validates your achievement. However, if you have reblogging enabled and you post news about your nomination on your blog, Prestige and Power will reblog it. ~ Congratulations!

Click here for The Refreshingly Gifted Blogger Award

Published by KemdirimOkezie

Kemdirim Okezie, Editor of Prestige and Power. I'm 17, a Beauty Consultant, Bookworm, Company Director, Creator, Designer, Gamer, Product and; People Promoter, Publisher, Student, and UK Based International Blogger. The way you live your life depends on you!

29 Comments

1. Congratulations and Thank you very much for having me in the list🙂

1. Congratulations to you – and you are very welcome🙂

2. Thank you so much for the nomination. I appreciate it.

3. Thank you, Kemdirim, for this nomination. I put your link, your logo, and your name on my award page on Petals that can be found on the top in my menu. Again, I am very grateful for this honor. Love, Amy❤

1. You are very welcome Amy🌹

4. Thank you so much…I feel honoured!

5. Thank you for much. I have added the photo to the About section of my site! Thank you for your commitment to honoring those who use their words to spark dialogue and incite change in our communities.

1. You are very welcome but that honour definitely goes to you. Thank YOU. Your efforts are well noted and truly appreciated. God bless you. These excluded people have no-one but you; and when you write for one you write for all. I’ll support you as often as I see posts to raise awareness of these important issues. You’re awesome. I love it when I meet people that truly care.❤

6. […] you very much KemdirimOkezie for nominating me for the Prestige and Power Awards. I’m posting the image here as part of your […]

7. Thank you for your nomination, I very much appreciate it!

8. Thank you for your nomination.

9. helenharperblog October 8, 2015 at 8:41 pm

That’s the prettiest blog award sign I’ve seen.

10. […] want to thank KemdirimOkezie for nominating me for the Prestige and Power Award! This is a whole award I never heard of but I am glad to have one. Unlike the past awards, I am […]

1. You are very welcome. Congratulations!

11. Thank you so much for the nomination, it means a lot!❤

12. Thank you very much for your invitation for this award! I will display it on my Awards page.

1. You are very welcome. Congratulations!🙂

13. I did not come by invitation but Im here to read your post. Very nice.

1. Thank you – that’s very kind of you🙂